Analytics

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Mansion Project is Back

I sincerely apologize to all who have been checking this site for updates, only to be repeatedly disappointed.  It has been a lengthy absence, but I want to let you all know that I am back in business and working diligently on new content.

Unfortunately, on the night that I hope to deliver some new content, Blogger is doing site maintenance and I am unable to upload any new images.

I have two posts ready for publication.  First, this summer I had the opportunity to visit the Bridle Path in Toronto, Canada, perhaps the most affluent neighborhood in the country.  I took numerous pictures of stunning mega-mansions which were inspirational to me, and I want to share them with you.  Second, as a token of my sincere apology, I have decided to release the floor plan of the business suite/conference center of the mega-mansion I have been working on. 

Coming soon in the next few weeks, I will be posting information on the "non-mega mansion" mansion that I have spent 4 years working on for myself.  It rings in at a modest 18,000+ square feet.

Please stay tuned.  I hope to have at least one post up in the next few hours.

0 comments: